We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potatoes are washed, cleaned and cut into cubes, then boiled in salted water. Boil the hard boiled egg separately.
The chicken breast is washed in cold water, cleaned and boiled. Spinach is washed, cleaned and boiled with potatoes when they are almost cooked.
After the potatoes are cooked, mix them with the spinach and egg yolk. The breast is finely cut into larger or smaller pieces and added to the puree.
Potato pudding with chicken breast
Chicken potato pudding is a fast and filling food, which I prepare especially when I have meat left over from a previously prepared steak.
It is something other than a classic potato bite and can be prepared with various ingredients.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 500 g white potatoes
- 100 g butter
- 1/2 fried chicken breast
- 150 g smoked bacon
- 1 gogosar
- 1 link parsley
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons top, sour cream
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the ingredients for the potato breast with chicken breast
We peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into larger cubes.
Grease a heat-resistant form with butter, add the potatoes in it, sprinkle the spices and salt over them, then mix them well to grease evenly with butter.
Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees, until the potatoes are well penetrated.
Chop the chicken breast, smoked ham and donut into cubes.
We assemble and bake potato pudding with chicken breast
Mix eggs with sour cream and finely chopped green parsley and add them over the pieces of meat and donut.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and pour this mixture over them.
Put them back in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then add the grated cheese and leave them in the oven for 5 minutes with the heat off, until the cheese will melt and dress nicely in a yellow gratin, the entire surface of the pudding.
This potato pudding is very good and can be eaten both hot and cold, along with some pickles or vegetable salad.
Spinach with chicken
1. Wash the spinach well and let it drain on a strainer. Peel and wash the onions and mushrooms and, after draining a little, chop and cut into slices. Then fry in a hot pan with butter, quench with a little water and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the finely chopped spinach, tomato juice and celery leaves, after they have been washed and chopped beforehand. The vegetable mixture is seasoned with crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Wash the chicken breast and cut into pieces. Sprinkle with salt and fry in a pan with hot oil. Leave to fry until well browned. In a heat-resistant bowl, greased with butter, place the spinach, the fried meat and the round eggs alternately.
3. Put the pot in the oven, on the right heat, for about 25 minutes. 5 minutes before closing the oven, add the hazelnuts. When serving, garnish with celery leaves and match the taste with lemon juice.
Ossetian cheese and potato pie
Thanks to the potato, this kind of cake will be more satisfying and therefore can be served as a complete plate. Wash with warm milk or broth.
For a pie, you will need:
- High quality flour & # 8211 200 gr
- Kefir & # 8211 100 ml
- Active dry yeast & # 8211 1 teaspoon
- Granulated sugar & # 8211 1 teaspoon
- Refined vegetable oil & # 8211 0, 5 tablespoons. it
- Cheese (Ossetian, brynza or Adyghe) & # 8211 100 gr
- Potatoes & # 8211 2 small tubers
- Butter 30 g
- Salt is a tip
- Dill or other herbs & # 8211 if desired.
- Place a tablespoon of flour in a small bowl, add the same portion of yeast and sugar, as well as a tablespoon of moderately hot kefir. Leave the mixture for half an hour
- Set the rest of the flour and put the peeled potatoes on the stove. After it boils and cools down a bit, crush it or crush it through a sieve. Set it aside
- During this time, the work should swell and be covered with a characteristic yeast foam. In small portions pour in flour, stir slowly. After adding the remnants of kefir and the entire portion of vegetable oil. Carefully shield the dough until it is elastic
- Finish the finished good with a towel and leave. The dough should still fit
- While the dough is melted, complete the filling preparation. Add chopped cheese to the potatoes and, if desired, chopped dill. If necessary, add some salt. Mix well
- The dough is already properly adapted and therefore we take it and form a thick cake. Divide the filling and tighten the edges of the workpiece in the center. Excess cut
- Remove the seam and only then proceed to the formation of a thin cake. To do this, it is enough to press it with the palm of your hand, but you have to distribute the force of touch evenly, so that somewhere in one place the dough does not break and in the other it is not too thick.
- Move the cake into the baking tray and make a small hole in the top
- Bake for 20 minutes at 220 °.
The rich cake and the heart is ready.
Baked potatoes with potatoes
delicious baked chicken with potatoes and vegetables it is quite often on our table, especially when time does not allow me to cook daily. Last week was quite crowded for me, so I cooked quite a bit. On Thursday I was a little freer and I quickly executed one roast chicken with baked potatoes.
Of all the chicken recipes, steak is one of our favorites. I think there are quite a few people who say no in front of a crispy chicken potato with baked potatoes.
Due to the marinade, in which I kept the chicken meat before cooking, the final result was very tasty and aromatic.
It is very important that the chicken legs and vegetables are placed in the tray in a single layer, so that they brown evenly, and the potatoes are cut into pieces of approximately the same size. Under no circumstances should you bone or peel chicken, skin and bone are the key to a juicy chicken steak.
If you want, you can try this recipe with whole chicken. Cut it into suitable pieces and use it instead of the thighs.
Ingredients & # 8211 Baked chicken with potatoes
- 1 kg chicken legs
- 5-6 large red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for potatoes)
- sweet Boya
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Chicken marinade & # 8211 Ingredients
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 glass of semi-dry white wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of olive oil / sunflower
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon grated brown sugar
- fresh herbs (parsley, marjoram, sage, rosemary)
- 6 juniper berries
- 7-8 peppercorns
- the water
How to make chicken in the oven & # 8211 Step by step preparation
- Put the whole chicken legs, or cut in half, in a large bowl.
- Emulsify the oil with the lemon juice and pour it evenly over the chicken pieces. Add an onion cut into thin slices, sliced carrots, finely chopped and chopped garlic, juniper and peppercorns and wine.
- Dissolve the salt and sugar in a glass of warm water and add it over the chicken.
- Finely chop the herbs and add them to the marinade.
We completely cover the chicken with water. The chicken pieces must be completely covered with marinade.
1. Fry the spinach in 1-2 tablespoons of oil, until it decreases in considerable volume.
2. Add ricotta and let the composition simmer for another 30-60 seconds, then leave to cool.
3. In the meantime, wash and cut the chicken breast in half (you should get 4 halves) and grow it deep in width, at a distance of 1-2 cm. The composition of spinach and ricotta (you can also use cheese cream ) in the cuts made.
4. Match the chicken breast with salt and pepper, sprinkle grated cheese on top, and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake the chicken breast accordion for 30-35 minutes at 200 degrees, or until the chicken is penetrated inside and browned on the outside.
The recipe book.
What can it look like !! wonderful composition! like !! Good evening!
Antonina, thanks for the message. I wish you a pleasant weekend.
Good to find you Miki. Lately I have also lacked the time and pleasure to cook.
But, seeing that I still have visits on the blog, I thought it was worth continuing, at least from time to time.
I wish you a pleasant weekend.
Finally! We have been waiting for you for a long time with news.
Saint Lucia. Welcome back. Were you upset with us who read you every day? I hope not. I want you to know, I put in the freezer all kinds of leaves, dill, parsley, etc. according to your recipe, in ice cream containers, they are so beautiful and at the same time portioned. thanks . I am waiting for you with new recipes.
Me too Lucia. I forgot to say..shows the super au gratin chicken recipe, definitely worth a try.
Hi Lucia, I wasn't upset, but I ran out of time and I thought that if I didn't post any more news, no one would come to see my blog.
But the fact that I saw that there are still visits, even before, is worth continuing.
Thanks for the messages.
I think that in the life of every blogger there comes a moment of hac to call it that. I'm glad you passed it. You simply have a lot of wonderful recipes. visitors have a choice. and come back with a simple and extremely tasty recipe. I confess that I have not joined the potato spinach, so far.
Thanks Pansy. I'm in a period where I ask too many questions, so not too simple.
Chicken legs with spinach and Duchesse potatoes
My dear ones, with this recipe we start a beautiful and dear project for me: the series & # 8222Retete from friends & # 8221, which will appear every two months in the form of guest posts received from you. We have chosen the dates of the 15th and 30th of the month in which these special recipes will appear from you. I was surprised to see that, although I announced this quite late, you mobilized and sent me your recipes. From all of them, we chose the recipe for chicken legs with spinach and Duchesse potatoes sent by Maria Anda, because the way the chicken legs are prepared is an original recipe, created by our friend and which is really special. Below you have the recipe that Maria Anda lovingly prepared for you!
Chicken legs with spinach and Duchesse potatoes
Ingredients for these Chicken Legs with Spinach and Duchesse Potatoes
- 3 large chicken legs
- 300 g frozen or fresh spinach (if you use fresh, scald it before-draining and then finely chop)
- 30 g butter
- 50 cream cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 yolk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 suitable potatoes
- 30 g butter
- 10 ml milk
- 1 egg yolk
- spices (I put a little thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lgt thyme
- 2 lg olive oil
- 2 lg apa
Preparation Duchesse chicken legs with spinach and potatoes:
- I had three large, whole thighs, which I partially deboned: I removed the bone of the upper thigh and I tried to make as much space as possible under the skin of the entire thigh.
- Finely chop the onion, add it to the melted butter and cook lightly.
- Add the spinach, milk, put the lid on and leave for about 10 minutes.
- At the end, add the cream cheese, mix well, cook covered for about 5 minutes, add the finely chopped garlic and turn off the heat.
- Leave to cool and when it has cooled, add the yolk, stirring vigorously.
- With this composition, fill the thighs carefully, under the skin (I used toothpicks for fixing, which I took out before serving), line a tray with butter, put the stuffed thighs and cover with paper. baking.
- Bake for one hour at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- After they have penetrated, remove the paper and glaze the thighs with the sauce formed by the above ingredients, using a brush, in 2 stages, every 10 minutes, raising the temperature to 220 degrees and without covering them. .
- Duchesse potatoes: Boil the potatoes and make a thick and fine puree to which butter, milk, egg and spices are added, put in a bag, form and bake at a temperature of 200 g for 15-20 min.
And a bouquet of flowers for Maria Anda, as a sign of gratitude!
If you like this recipe for Chicken Legs with Spinach and Duchesse Potatoes, I invite you to leave Anda a comment here and share her recipe on social networks. Thank you!
Pasta with spinach and chicken breast
For a nutritious lunch, we offer you a recipe that is only good for the whole family: pasta with spinach and chicken breast.
TABLE FOR: 4
READY IN: 40 minutes
• 200g fresh spinach
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 300g chicken breast
• 300ml milk
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 1 medium-sized onion
• 2 green onions
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 500g paste penne
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 red bell pepper
• chopped basil, salt, pepper
How do you prepare?
• Chop the onion and garlic, and cut the chicken breast and pepper into cubes
• Put the chicken breast in the pan until it starts to brown, then add the white onion, garlic and pepper and leave it on the fire for 5 minutes, then add the flour.
• After 1 minute, add the milk and let it boil for 5 minutes
• In parallel, boil the pasta and spinach separately, drain and add to the chicken mixture, when ready
• At the end, add the red pepper, basil, lemon juice, green onions and season to taste.
After you put them all together, mix well, sprinkle a little Parmesan and divide into plates for everyone. Good appetite!
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and spinach
1. Bone the chicken breast. A pocket is cut on the side of each piece of chicken.
2. Separately, the spinach is scalded, and if it has been frozen, it must first be thawed and drained of all excess water. Then mix the spinach with the telemeau and, with the mixture obtained, with a spoon, fill the chicken breast. For more safety, before cooking, the chicken breast is tied with kitchen twine, so that the filling does not leak.
3. The pieces thus arranged are fried in oil for 3 minutes on each side, until golden, then add salt, pepper and grated cheese and put in the hot oven at 200 ° C for another 15 minutes.
4. During this time, prepare the mushroom garnish, for which, in a frying pan with hot oil, fry the diced mushrooms until golden brown. Add salt and pepper, a clove of finely chopped garlic and a bunch of chopped parsley. The chicken breast is served on a bed of mushroom garnish.