We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Prep 10min
Updated September 11, 2017
bag (5.5 oz.) Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips Jalapeno
tablespoons unsalted butter
teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
In a small food processor, pulse chips into fine crumbs. Set aside.
Melt butter and stir together with milk, garlic powder, paprika and kosher salt.
Dip each drumstick in the butter mixture and then in the crumbled chips. Place each drumstick in the lined baking dish.
Bake drumsticks for 50 minutes, until they are crispy and cooked through.
Serve drumsticks while warm.
Nutrition InformationNo nutrition information available for this recipe
More About This Recipe
- With a bit of a bite and a lot of crunch, these drumsticks are great for game day or a quick weeknight meal.In my opinion, fried chicken is the best kind. It just gets so crispy and delicious on the outside and stays perfectly juicy on the inside. But frying can be a big setup... all that oil and work.Luckily, there’s another way to make really crispy and delicious chicken: Coat it in chips and bake it!While you could technically use any chips, I think corn tortillas work best because they're sturdy and bake well. I used some with a kicky flavor to – Food Should Taste Good Jalapeno chips.Two of these drumsticks and a side or two makes a great meal. Ditch the fryer next time and give these a shot!
Learn How To Make Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken lovers like all kinds of chicken crispy dishes. Chicken recipes are very easy to make and have a yummy and awesome taste. Chicken crispy drumsticks a is also easy to make starter recipe. This mouthwatering dish is one of the most popular appetizers simply add lip-smacking flavour. This dish can be made in a few minutes. Marination of the chicken plays important role in its taste. Grilling in the oven is the best option if you are fitness savvy and wish to avoid extra oil. Whenever you want to relish something delicious and easy then try this dish. Here we look at how to make crispy chicken drumstick with few steps.
* Traditionally this recipe can be made by fry procedure, but microwave is the good healthy option and it will retain flavour.
* Wash chicken drumstick pieces, remove all water and add flour, black pepper, paprika, curry powder and chicken seasoning. Add salt as per requirement and keep it for marination.
* Meanwhile preheat the oven at 250 degrees and keep ready.
* Coat chicken drumstick pieces properly with chicken seasoning.
* Arrange them on the baking dish having a foil sheet and greased with half of the melted butter.
* Bake it in the oven for at least 30 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
* Once well-baked take it out, cool it has it with a dip of your choice. Better serve it with green or sez wan chutney.
You can add an innovative twist to this recipe as per your choice. This spicy treat will surely be good compared to oil-fried chicken drumsticks available in the market.
Undoubtedly children will enjoy this grilled crispy chicken drumstick. It’s yummy and the best starter for small parties and birthday party.
Cilantro Jalapeno Chicken Drumsticks
This time of year, I crave comfort food. Between the Thanksgiving display that is already up at my local supermarket, endless ads for pumpkin spice everything, and colder weather – I want to pull on some comfy clothes, crank up the oven, and spend all day in the kitchen making the slow comfort food my grandmother made growing up.
Unfortunately, weekend days usually don’t look anything like this. Instead it’s a flurry of errands, work, and trying to prep to make the week ahead a little less chaotic. Plus as much as I love the comfort food my grandmother used to make, I crave something healthier that I can feel good about feeding to my family.
So where does that leave me? Needing a new style of comfort food – one that is quicker and healthier than the comfort food I grew up enjoying. That’s why I couldn’t be more excited to partner with Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken today to bring you my take on the new comfort food – one that is guilt free and easy to prepare.
It makes the perfect base for the new comfort food since Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken is free of antibiotics and has no added hormones or steroids. It’s fed a 100% vegetarian diet and is American Humane Certified. And that’s why I couldn’t wait to use it for these Baked Cilantro Jalapeno Chicken Drumsticks.
Marinated in a blend of cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeno - these chicken drumsticks are packed with flavor and are good for you. I like to think about them as an updated version of a traditional roasted chicken that cooks faster and has some extra kick from the jalapenos.
Though they're quite irresistible right out of the oven, these moist and juicy drumsticks (with a slight kick) are perfect picnic food, since they're also terrific cold or at room temperature.
Some old chicken drumstick recipes really still stand up. Breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, and oregano combined with plenty of butter make for a delicious chicken dinner.
Since 1995, Epicurious has been the ultimate food resource for the home cook, with daily kitchen tips, fun cooking videos, and, oh yeah, over 33,000 recipes.
- They’re incredibly easy to make: you’re covering the chicken drumsticks in the coating then into the oven it goes. Because of the baking rack, the hot air is able to circulate under the drumsticks so you don’t have to flip it at the half way mark!
- It’s a healthier option: you get crispy chicken without having to deep fry anything! You just give the chicken a spritz of olive oil then it crisps up in the oven! While I’m not going to tell you to not have fried chicken, sometimes I just want crispy chicken without having to shield myself from oil splatter while cooking!
- You probably have everything you need already: most of these items are pantry staples for me so you probably don’t need to go shopping for the ingredients!
You’ll also need a baking rack over top of a sheet pan. I like to line my sheet pan with tinfoil for easy clean up.