We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
This basic pavlova recipe is easy to follow and is virtually fail-proof! You can get really creative with the toppings, using whatever fresh fruit is in season. Enjoy!
41 people made this
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 200g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- whipped cream
- fresh fruit
MethodPrep:30min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:50min
- Pre-heat oven to 160 C / Gas 3.
- Beat the 4 egg whites with vinegar until stiff. Add 4 rounded teaspoons of the caster sugar and beat until the mixture looks ''dry''.
- Add half the remaining sugar gradually and beat until VERY stiff!
- Remove the beaters. Sift in the remaining sugar with cornflour and fold in carefully with a spoon.
- Cover an oven tray with baking parchement. Make a plate shape with the mixture on the tray and build up the edges with spoonfuls of the mix.
- Reduce oven temperature to 120 C / Gas 1/2. And bake for around 20 minutes.
- Let cool and decorate with cream and fruit.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(5)
Reviews in English (5)
I have always been challenged by meringue. #No more-18 Sep 2014
This was fab, turned out perfect and so quick and easy! Served with cream and raspberries, delicious!-10 Jul 2012