We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This dish can be served both hot and cold. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and can be eaten not only by the child, but also by the whole family.
- 250 g of chicken liver
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 80 g butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- parsley leaves
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Liver pate with carrots:
The livers are washed well and boiled in salted water. Carrots are cleaned, washed and boiled. Meanwhile, clean the onion, wash and chop finely.
Put half the butter in the pan and cook the onion until golden. Sliced carrots are added to the onion along with the water in which they boiled. Bring to the boil over medium heat until all the liquid is reduced.
After the livers have boiled, drain them together with the onion, carrots and the rest of the butter, mix with the blender until a homogeneous paste is obtained. You can also add a few finely chopped parsley leaves.
It can be eaten as such, but also with bread or cheese.
Liver pate with cheese and tomatoes
Put the gelatin in a bowl with 150 ml of cold, boiled water and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the onion and greens.
Grate the carrot and cheese.
Fry the onion in a hot pan with oil until golden.
Add the chicken liver, season with salt, pepper and cook for 10-15 minutes.
The mixture of water and gelatin is poured into a small saucepan, put on the fire and bring to a boil, but CAREFUL it does not boil. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
The fried liver is passed through a meat grinder and mixed with the grated carrot. In this mixture add half the amount of gelatin and mix well to obtain a homogeneous composition.
In a bowl, mix the cheese with the remaining diced tomatoes, greens and gelatin.
Half of the liver mixture is arranged in a form, pressed well in an even layer.
Then add the cheese mixture, level it and arrange a layer of liver on top.
Healthy homemade pate
We present you a healthy homemade pate recipe accessible to everyone. It only takes a few minutes and you will need the following:
- 550 g of chicken liver
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 80g butter
- 2 hard boiled egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ground pepper
For starters, you need to wash the liver and leave it in cold water for 30 minutes. Then, we put it in a saucepan with the onion cleaned and cut in half, the clove of garlic, salt, pepper and bay leaves. Cover everything with water and put on the fire. When the foam forms, take it and let it boil for 30 minutes. After the liver has boiled, let it cool. We put the liver in the robot, together with the onion, butter and yolks. The whole composition is mixed until it becomes a fine paste. Then add salt and pepper to taste, thyme and mustard and mix for the last time.
10-12 pieces chicken liver,
1 clove garlic,
1 small onion,
1 celery stalk,
1 teaspoon capers,
1 tablespoon olive oil,
1 tablespoon butter,
100 ml vin ab,
50 ml wine vinegar, salt, pepper,
100 ml bird soup
The chicken liver is washed, peeled and boiled in water with a little salt. Let it boil for 15 minutes, until it stops foaming, remove it and hold it for a few seconds under running water. It is set aside.
Finely chop the onion and put it in oil and butter. When it becomes transparent, add the chopped garlic, finely chopped celery, mix for 3 minutes and add the drained liver.
Leave for another 3 minutes and add the wine and vinegar. Leave it for a few more minutes until the sauce decreases and the liver softens well.
The contents are put in the robot and passed well. Add the capers, salt, pepper and chicken soup if needed.
Let cool for 30 minutes.
Grease slices of toast and decorate with red peppers cut into thin slices or a few capers.
5 new liver dishes that you will be delighted with. An excellent selection!
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 5 original recipes from chicken liver or beef, which are easy and quick to prepare. If you like liver dishes, you will surely appreciate these extraordinary recipes that are not only tasty but also healthy. To get a soft and tender liver, you need to soak it in milk beforehand, then prepare it according to the recipe. The recipes below will help you expand your gastronomic horizon!
1. Juicy liver roasts
They are better than traditional meat ones! Just let them rest under the lid. Thus the roasts will become juicy and particularly tender.
-700 g of beef or chicken liver
-4 tablespoons oatmeal (extra fine)
-1 tablespoon of herbs
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add eggs, semolina, salt, pepper and herbs, mix well. Add the oatmeal, mix and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Place the liver mass with a spoon in a hot pan with a little oil. Fry the roasts on both sides for 2 minutes. Put the roasts in a deep bowl, cover them with a lid and let them sit for 10 minutes. Serve them with a light vegetable salad.
2. Homemade foie gras from chicken liver
A French delicacy of ingredients accessible on your table. Experts say that this snack is very similar in taste to the original. If you want to extend the shelf life, then you need to pour in the form of chicken fat pate and close it tightly. Such a product can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
-3 tablespoons of melted chicken fat
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the liver, soak it in milk for a few hours (in the refrigerator). Then drain the milk. Melt 50 g of butter in the pan and fry the liver for 5 minutes. Let it cool.
2. Melt the chicken fat in another pan and fry the chopped onions. Pour in the wine, add the thyme and simmer until the liquid has partially evaporated.
3. Combine the liver with the onion mass, add the remaining butter, salt and pepper to taste, mix with the blender until smooth.
4. Place the resulting mass in a form lined with baking paper or cling film. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to harden.
3. Liver puff with carrot
This is an original liver snack for the holiday table and an excellent alternative to canapés. A dietary food that will be to the liking of children!
-0.5 teaspoon of herbs
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Clean the liver of skins and channels, wash it and put it through the mincer. Put the carrot through the large grater, cut the onion. Add the vegetables to the chopped liver.
2. Beat the eggs with the cream in another bowl and add the salt and herbs. Add the mixture to the liver mass.
3. Grease the baking tin with butter and pour the resulting mass. Place the liver form in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
4. Allow the soufflé to cool in the form, then serve it at the table.
4. Liver as in Alexandria
This is one of the most successful ways to prepare chicken liver. You can easily prepare a delicious dinner at the multicooker. You will get a more original dish, if you complete the recipe with a sweet-sour apple, cut into slices. Serve the liver with a light garnish or thin sticks.
-1 pinch of ground red pepper
-1 socket of ground coriander
-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. If the livers are large, then cut them in half, and if they are small, then leave them whole. Cut the bell peppers and onions into half slices, chop the garlic with a knife.
2. Fry the livers in a hot pan with a little oil. Fry them for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add the vegetables, garlic and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Pour the vinegar, add the spices and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring until ready.
5. Appetizer check with liver
The cake is very tender and filling: everything you need for a family dinner. Serve it with any sauce, salad or simply with sliced fresh vegetables.
-1 socket of baking soda
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the liver in lightly salted water, strain it and let it cool. Cut it into cubes and put it in a bowl. Add the chopped greens, diced boiled eggs and starch. Add the finely chopped onion.
2. Mix the egg with sour cream and baking soda in a separate bowl. Add flour, liver filling, salt and pepper to taste, mix.
3. Grease the baking tin with butter and sprinkle with flour or breadcrumbs. Pour the resulting mass into the mold and bake the cake at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
Homemade liver pate - ingredients and preparation
- 500 grams of liver (poultry or pork)
- 75 grams butter
- 300 ml of milk
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 medium onions
- thyme, a clove of garlic, salt, pepper.
Method of preparation:
The liver is cleaned, washed, cut into pieces and left to marinate in milk, together with two cloves of crushed garlic, in the fridge for an hour or two.
Peel and finely chop two medium onions, sauté in a saucepan for two minutes, until golden, then add the liver removed from the refrigerator, drained of juice. Cook together for a few more minutes, then add the milk in which the livers were marinated, along with two other cloves of garlic, 1-2 bay leaves, thyme (a teaspoon), pepper, salt to taste and boil low heat, until the juice drops well and the liver is penetrated.
If you want to add more color to the pate, you can add a little tomato paste, paprika or hot pepper.
Near the end, add 100 ml of red wine and remove the bay leaves, so as not to leave a bitter taste to the preparation.
Then leave the mixture to cool slightly so that it is not hot, then put it in the blender, together with the butter, and mix until a homogeneous, fine paste is obtained. Don't be afraid if the resulting mixture is soft, it will harden once you put it in the fridge.
You can serve liver pate on slices of wholemeal bread, bell peppers or rye crackers. Good appetite!
Liver Pate recipe for children
- 300g fresh chicken liver (avoid frozen)
- 100g butter 82% fat
- 2 suitable carrots
- 1 suitable onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- or teaspoon oregano
- a few peppercorns (optional)
Bring water to a boil and add a teaspoon of oregano.
Add the amount of 300g of chicken liver previously washed in a pot of cold water. It is recommended to add the liver when the water is already boiling, so that the nutrients remain in the liver and do not dissolve in the water.
The amount of water should not be very large. It is enough to protrude 1-2 times with the liver.
Cut onion and garlic into scales and add to the water. At the end, add salt to taste.
Boil the carrots separately.
Preparation time: 1 hour on medium heat.
After the time has elapsed, drain the juice from the livers and pour the contents into the blender jar. Add 100g butter and carrots. Mix until a creamy paste appears.
An even better idea would be to steam the livers and carrots. You can also add a potato. At the end, mix the livers, carrots and potatoes well in a blender and add salt. Optional and a little pepper, to taste.
Validity & ndash Homemade liver pate is immediately stored in the refrigerator in perfectly clean containers that can be sealed. It is consumed in a maximum of 48 hours!
This liver pate prepared by you at home, from safe ingredients, you can offer it for breakfast spread on slices of graham bread / wholemeal / rye with slices of tomatoes or slices of red pepper. Vitamin C from tomatoes and peppers helps to absorb iron from chicken liver more easily.
Did you know that? When an iron-rich food is associated with a calcium-rich one, the process of absorbing the two minerals is difficult. For this reason it is not recommended to boil the liver in milk.
Although it is speculated that chicken liver contains those stress hormones accumulated by chickens and stressed chickens, raised in batteries and not in the wild, the benefits of the liver outweigh the risks.
Pate Homemade Chicken Liver Recipe
- chicken liver - 0, 5 kg
- Onions - 2-3 heads (medium)
- carrots - 2 pieces (middle) leaf
- Bay - 1-2 small
- Butter - 100 g
- sunflower oil - 1-2 tablespoons. spoon
- Water - about 1 cup
- salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper, ground
In some recipes, put onions and carrots less, but I like the texture and taste of liver pate with lots of vegetables.
The process of making homemade chicken pate
- Prepare liver: If you want to thaw, then cut the veins, bile ducts, etc. Rinse and let drain… Someone steeps chicken liver in milk for two hours to remove the bitterness, but experience shows that it is chicken liver and so it does not taste bitter.
- peel onions and cut into rings and a half. Not necessarily "jewelry", because then the whole mixture is ground in one meal. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan, fry the onion until the gold ignites over medium heat, stirring occasionally (fry for about 10 minutes).
- Peel carrots, cut into rings (or as you wish, you can bury, you can hurry) and add to the onion, stir and fry for a few minutes. After that, add the liver, bay leaf and a glass of water (it takes so much water that it practically covers the liver with onions and carrots). Salt (half a teaspoon of salt), bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- After that, boil under the lid on low for about 30 minutes until all the ingredients are ready. Open the lid, evaporate the excess liquid for 5-10 minutes (not completely, just a little, let cool, and the rest will make the chicken bread weaker). During these 5-10 minutes of water evaporation must first be sprayed with a mixture of cinnamon (pinch), and then, before stopping the fire, nutmeg (slightly smaller than cinnamon). Turn it off, keep it under the lid for a few minutes, then open the lid and cool it.
- When the liver with onions and carrots cool, add a piece of butter (about 100 grams), and mix in the blender (the mass is soft enough so that the nozzle is chosen based on your blender instructions). If the balloon is small, you can whip it in two batches, then mix them well. Chicken pate ready!
Before use, the chicken liver pate can be refrigerated for a while. Serve with a sprig of green. Because the taste is very delicate, it is better to take bread with a neutral taste. Bon appetit, Roma readers!
Chicken liver pate
Whenever we crave chicken liver pate, I prefer to cook it myself because it's not hard at all and I can make it to our liking.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 1 kg chicken liver
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 gr butter
- 250 gr mascarpone
- a pepper powder
- a thyme powder
- a basil powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 2 was dafin
- To be served:
- pieces of pickled donut
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Wash and clean the chicken liver well, then soak it in milk and leave it for about 30 minutes.
Grease the Slow cooker bowl with butter and oil, then place the well drained chicken liver in it.
Sprinkle with spices, salt and sugar on top and mix the liver well in the bowl, to season evenly.
We add the bay leaves, the cleaned and chopped garlic, connect the appliance to the power supply and set the SLOW cooking mode for two hours.
During preparation, due to the steam that forms, a lot of liquid results in the vessel.
That's why the chicken liver was tender, especially since it was frozen in milk.
After the cooking time has elapsed, pass the liver through a blender until it becomes a homogeneous paste.
We then mix it together with the mascarpone, season the taste, if necessary, with salt and pepper and we can serve it with pieces of pickled donut.
Clean, wash and drain the livers. In parallel, finely chop the onion and garlic. Heat the butter in a pan, then sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
Add the liver and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Fry in a covered pan until the water left by the liver decreases.
Then pour the wine and stir until it evaporates. When the wine has dropped and the livers are well fried, take them out and drain them. Then put the whole composition in a blender, add the butter over the liver pate and grind everything until you get a fine and homogeneous paste.
600g chicken liver
6 cloves of garlic
salt, pepper and paprika, to taste
250 ml white wine
2 tablespoons butter, for frying
2 tablespoons butter, to add at the end