We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Neck (halved), gizzard and heart from one 26-pound turkey (see Roast Turkey with Corn Bread-Sausage Stuffing and Giblet Gravy recipe)
- 3 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 carrot, peeled, chopped
- 4 large fresh parsley sprigs
- 12 whole black peppercorns
Mix all ingredients in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; simmer until gizzard is tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Strain stock into medium bowl. Transfer neck, gizzard, and heart to bowl; cool. Trim meat from neck. Chop neck meat, gizzard, and heart. Transfer to small bowl; reserve for gravy. DO AHEADCan be made 1 day ahead. Cover stock and giblets separately; chill.