We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the beginning, I put the flour together with the sugar (plus the vanilla one), the salt and the diced butter in the bowl of the robot.
I mixed the ingredients by beating a few times, in short successions, until the dough looks like some flakes.
In a bowl I mixed the 2 yolks with sour cream, then I added them to the robot bowl and mixed until I got a compact dough.
I sprinkled flour on a plate, lightly spread the dough and shaped it into a disc.
I wrapped it in plastic wrap and left it in the fridge for a few hours. It is good to leave it cold to come out as fragile as possible.
I took the dough out of the fridge and divided it into four. I sprinkled flour on the board and spread each piece of dough in turn, in the form of discs, after which I put them in shapes.
I prepared chocolate cream:
I put the sour cream in a bowl on the fire and I added the chocolate broken into small pieces. I stopped the fire before the cream reached the boiling point. I stirred until all the chocolate melted.
I added the egg yolk and mixed the cream.
I poured the chocolate cream into the tart forms and put them in the oven for about 25 minutes.
After removing the tarts from the oven, I left them to cool overnight, after which I decorated them, some with almond flakes, others with strawberry slices.
I dressed some chocolate strawberries for decoration, but ... they disappeared prematurely. Someone, I don't say who, subtilized them ... :))
Chocolate and strawberry tart
I made a wonderful tart again, this time not only with fruit but also with a fine chocolate cream. And strawberries, although it's not really their season yet, I found some that tasted good, so in the end I had a dessert exactly to my taste.
It is also the second recipe with which I respond to the challenge Mihaela to prepare desserts with Green Sugar - the only 100% natural sweetener, with a sweet taste, similar to sugar, which does not change its consistency, taste or sweetening power when baked, boiled or frozen.
And because I don't want this chain to end here, I'm going to challenge her in turn Adina from cartederetete.ro to also prepare two delicious desserts with this type of sweetener.
For Chocolate and strawberry tart we need
- 125 gr cold butter
- 220-240 gr flour depending on the flour used
- 1 small egg
- 1 tablespoon Green Sugar (1-2 tablespoons sugar or brown sugar I usually put in general)
- grated peel from 1/2 orange
- juice from 1/2 orange
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- For the chocolate cream
- 200 ml unsweetened liquid whipped cream (Pilos from Lidl)
- 3-4 tablespoons Green Sugar (depending on how sweet you like it, I only put 3) (normally I put 6 tablespoons caster sugar)
- 200 gr dark chocolate 55% cocoa
- for garnish: about 500 gr strawberries
Method of preparation Chocolate and strawberry tart
1. To make the dough, sift the flour in a blender and add margarine and powdered sugar. Stir until it reaches the consistency of a breadcrumbs. Add 3 tablespoons of cold water and mix again until the dough is formed. It is spread on a surface sprinkled with flour and a ball is formed. Leave for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C. Roll the dough until it becomes thin. Transfer to a cake pan. Put baking paper and fill with beans, then bake for 15 minutes. Remove the beans and paper and the dough in the oven for another 5 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 180C.
3. Put cocoa, corn and sugar in a bowl. Gradually add 200ml of soy milk and put in the microwave for 1 minute and a half. Stir, then put back in the microwave. Add 50g of chocolate and put back in the microwave for 30 seconds. Mix eggs and almonds, then gradually pour the remaining 200 ml of soy milk. Incorporate the chocolate mixture, then pour over the dough. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the filling hardens, but is still slightly soft in the center. It cools completely.
4. Grate the chocolate and spread it over the tart. Powder with cocoa and decorate with raspberries.
Chocolate cream tart & # 8211 video recipe
The chocolate cream tart is an absolutely wonderful dessert, perfectly suitable in any season and at any time of the day. At least in our family it is considered so. The taste of the dark chocolate cream is highlighted by the tender dough flavored with grated orange peel. Is there a more successful combination than dark chocolate and orange? I do not think. For a tasty cream tart, we must use the best quality ingredients.
Butter is very important for the success of the dough, I chose the Danish butter Lurpak which has a very low moisture content. Its special aroma makes it suitable for both salty and sweet dishes. Do not replace butter with margarine, in general I do not recommend margarine to anyone, but especially for the preparation of fresh dough I do not advise you to use it. The tart recipe with chocolate cream is not complicated at all, I invite you with the greatest pleasure to try it. This time, we have prepared a video recipe where you will find how to prepare the tart with chocolate cream. I invite you to watch it and, because it is the first video recipe, not the last, I promise, I am waiting for your impressions.
Chocolate tarts with hazelnuts
1. FOR DOUGH: Mix flour, cocoa and salt. Add powdered sugar and butter until the composition becomes light, fluffy and creamy. Mix melted and cooled chocolate.
2. Add the flour, followed by the egg and mix until a soft, manageable dough is formed. Shape the shell into a ball-like shape and spread it out in a round tray. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes before rolling. Preheat the oven.
3. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm and make small tart shapes. Prick the bottom of the crust with a fork and let the tart bake & # 8222 on the unseen & # 8221 for 10-15 minutes. Prick again if this crust grows again. Allow the tart to cool.
4. FOR THE FILLING: Bring the milk and half of the whipped cream to the boil in a smaller pot. Break the chocolate into small pieces or grate it. Pour the heated cream and milk over the chocolate and stir until it has melted and blended. Allow the mixture to cool.
5. Stir in the remaining whipped cream until it hardens and add ganachethe chocolate.
6. Divide the hazelnuts into tarts. Pour the composition on top and set the mixture aside before serving. Decorate with grated chocolate.
120 g flour
60 g cocoa
2.5 g of salt
60 g powdered sugar
60 g butter at room temperature
30 g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
150 ml of milk
250 ml fresh
250 g dark chocolate
100 g peeled and fried hazelnuts
Chocolate biscuit tart
Chocolate biscuit tart, dessert for breakfast
Chocolate biscuit tart It is an excellent idea for those who prefer a sweet breakfast. It is such a simple and good recipe, in addition we can make it even two days before consuming it, it stays perfectly, at room temperature, hermetically sealed in a plastic container or simply placed on a plate and covered with a plastic bowl. I love dark chocolate, but of course you can replace it with milk or white chocolate, and for those who do not like chocolate of any kind, I think it would go great replaced with hazelnuts, walnuts or almonds, not very finely chopped. All you have to do is try it, it will surely be to the liking of the whole family.
Chocolate Tarts - Recipes
The dream of any chocolate drinker, this tart is impossible not to make a sensation, whether you are preparing it for the guests, or you are preparing it for a Sunday meal with the family!
for the dough:
250 gr flour
100 gr butter
100 gr powdered sugar
6 tablespoons water
1 vanilla essence
400 gr dark chocolate
400 ml liquid cream
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon esenta rom
2 gelatin sachets
100 gr raspberries
Method of preparation
From the listed ingredients, knead a dough and put it in the fridge for at least half an hour.
Put the dough on the work surface sprinkled with flour and spread a round sheet. Put the sheet in the shape of a tart greased with butter and press it by hand. Remove the excess dough and prick with a fork on the entire surface so that it does not swell when baked.
Bake until lightly browned.
Put the whipped cream in a saucepan on the fire together with the broken chocolate, the pieces and the butter and mix continuously until the chocolate melts and the mixture becomes homogeneous. Add the rum essence and gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the package.
After it has cooled, cut it into slices like a cake and decorate it to your liking. I used raspberries and chocolate chips for decoration.
Chocolate and pistachio tarts & # 8211 by Simona Callas
I received a gift from a good friend, in the past, these elongated (oblong) tart shapes and only now I have the right to use them. In fact, I kept thinking about what to fill them with and how to decorate them, because this beauty of shapes required special creams.
So I decided to fill these tarts with two exceptional creams. At the base I put a pastry cream with pistachios, fine and delicious and on top is a chocolate ganache Ruby Callebaut, prepared according to the technique I described at Ederlezi Cake. www.simonacallas.com
For decoration, I used an edible decorative sponge, prepared in the microwave - it is the first time in my life when I prepare such a sponge and I really like it, it is tasty and has a great effect on desserts.
Ingredients Chocolate and pistachio tarts - by Simona Callas
- 125 g butter
- 225 g flour
- 25 g quality cocoa powder (I use Hershey)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 or www.simonacallas.com
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 yolks
- 40 g caster sugar
- 20 g cornstarch
- 150 g whole milk www.simonacallas.com
- 50 g butter with 80-82% fat
- 20 g of pistachio paste
- 75 g lightly whipped cream
Information published on www.simonacallas.com can be taken only within the limit of 500 characters and with the citation in the FIRST PARAGRAPH of the source with ACTIVE LINK. Any deviation from this rule constitutes a violation of Law 8/1996 on copyright, as such we will act accordingly.
Ruby pink chocolate ganache
- 75 g Ruby chocolate
- 75 g hot liquid cream www.simonacallas.com
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 150 g cold liquid cream
Edible pistachio decorative sponge
- 1 or
- 15 g caster sugar
- 30 g of hot glucose syrup (or honey)
- 20 g of pistachio paste
- 1 teaspoon pistachio essence
- 30 g flour www.simonacallas.com
- 5 g baking powder
Desserts to lick your fingers. Chocolate tart recipes to try
We don't think that there is a gourmet who doesn't love chocolate, in whatever form it would be served. For those who want to try new tastes, we have delicious recipes drowned in good chocolate.
Chocolate is the ultimate pleasure. It can be molded perfectly in any kind of dessert: from the sophisticated ones with mousses and complicated decoration elements, to the banal ones that anyone can make at home.
Put next to fruit jellies or creams, chocolate always stands out. Because we like it so much, we thought of trying it in tarts, delicious desserts that make you lick your fingers.
I chose a tart filled with plain chocolate ganache, a tart filled with dark chocolate foam or white chocolate tart. What would you enjoy?
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
White chocolate and blackberry tart
I know I know. My blog is 100 years old and I haven't been here much since. But lately I've been "producing" quite a few recipes that I like and feel you would like too, and than get lost in the ephemeral Instagram feed (where, by the way, if you don't already, you can track for content with cats and food), I better save them here. Who knows, maybe writing recipes will make me want to write about other things. I don't promise anything, for now I'm coming to you with a delicious recipe and that's it.
I've been thinking about this tart for a long time. I wanted to offer you a simple recipe for the Easter meal, but one that would be a real showstopper. To be able to be customized to your taste, not to require any complicated confectionery techniques, to be absolutely delicious and to impress everyone. And, with all the modesty in the world, it worked out for me. We have an incredibly easy to make base, but absolutely delicious and crunchy and good. We have a fruit jam - which you can make with whatever fruit you want, or you can buy it from the store. Depending on which fruit you choose, you can customize the tart as you like. And we have a white, creamy and good chocolate pudding, not at all difficult to make. As a decoration, I opted for blackberries, blueberries, edible flowers (found at Metro or Selgros) and some small chocolate eggs in a nest made of white chocolate and granola - for a little extra-Easter - but of course that you can use any fruit, candy, leaves. Go crazy. I can't wait to see your creations on instagram.